Monday, May 31, 2010

Revenge is a desire of the narrow mind


It all started when I was in the fifth grade and moved to a new school.When these two girls came up to me the first day when I was in school and started asking who I was ,to be friends.I told them all about myself and agreed to be friends. We turned out pretty good friends in the beginning,but after sometime we became bitter enemies because of some incidents.We started our act of friendship when we first helped each other on a homework assignment,which went very well and moved on by other assignments and fun activities with everyone,it was a pretty good time back then.

But when I went to the sixth grade all the friction,commotion,chaos and revenge started,I became very bitter and harsh and showed no mercy or forgiveness.The situations changed those girls told me ,they pretended to be my friends and didn't like me which made me angry and broken that they lied and cheated me and what I gave them was my loyalty and they pay me like this , in such a bad way.It was like a glass was broken and a spoon was used and thrown in the bin for no reason. They had many fights with me and ignored me,but still I stayed loyal with my friendship.Then one day they made me so angry by telling someone else to tell me they were pretending,for a moment I thought it was true because they were pretending and the first time they started a fight I could possibly imagine anything from them while they were my friends and what they did now. They had made me so lonely,unhappy ,scared from them,made me uncertain of my strength,power and feelings and made me believe never to trust someone in my remaining life which was a good point at some extinct.Then I made the decision to take revenge,to fight for my justice and to do the right thing.

When I started taking my revenge,it made me happy,joyed and overwhelmed. I started taking my revenge by destroying there projects and beating them up and made them pay in my rain of revenge.I showed this by beating up the girl who made my life miserable until blood came from her nose and she cried ,everyone one of them ran away because they got scared. This incident had also made a negative thinker because I did work on my own without any body's help which made me happy and satisfied.So I walked on and passed my time on my own with no one which was better for me and everyone else in those days.

In those times, it was the best hobby I could think of .

1 comment: