Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me and my journey


Well you see the best journey is measured in friends and not in miles because on your way you meet people and become friends and its a long way round.So its better to rather think about the people in which we are rather than the seeing how long will you live in that place or how long it goes.No matter what type journey you make sure you had a good journey and make friends.Start exploring.
My life is also a really big journey as well because I have lived in many places made many friends and enemies.I have experienced and explored a lot and come along way with my parents and my friends.I have had a big experience in a place and here again I am in a new place.My journey includes everything and its the longest and hardest journey to make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment